We’re six days into 2016, and I wish the very Best of the New Year to Everyone!
I don’t typically make new year’s resolutions, but this year I thought I’d make a list of things I’d like to accomplish this year.
1. Finish some personal projects that have been either laying around or rolling about in my head.
2. Become an Artisan, and open an Etsy shop.
3. Draw something, everyday – even if it’s just a little scribbly doodle.
4. Post more Randomness to my website.
5. If I can keep on track with he first item, I’d like to post more to my YouTube Channel.
This list will be my personal challenge… I have the next 360 days (with 2016 being a leap year and all) to make it happen!